Cargo Facts is pleased to announce the return of Cargo Facts Asia 2021 as a virtual experience with live sessions and networking opportunities set for April 20-21. The full agenda and registration information are available at www.cargofactsasia.com.
Now in its tenth year, the region’s premier freighter-focused event will once again include voices from distinguished thought leaders in the air cargo supply from across Asia.
This past year has been very active for air cargo, and Asia is no exception. Not only have carriers responded to the pandemic-induced capacity crunch with temporary measures to boost capacity, but they have also ordered new production freighters and conversions that will fortify fleets in the years to come. Conversion houses and OEMs alike have met demand with new conversion lines in China and Singapore, from which they will redeliver passenger-to-freighter conversions to customers in the Asia-Pacific region and globally.
Sessions at this year’s conference will explore the main drivers of air cargo demand in the medium and long term — notably express and e-commerce industry dynamics — and the trajectory of global trade.
Key topics to be explored and conference elements include:
- Where does the next generation of freighter conversions fit into the fleet?
- Defining the post-pandemic normal for e-commerce and what’s in store for Asian airfreight in 2021 and beyond.
- How investments and innovations to combat COVID-19 will immunize the pharma cool chain for years to come.
- Redefining suitable conversion feedstock.
- Cargo Facts Consulting will release its updated 20-Year Freighter forecast with a focus on demand emanating from the region.
Don’t miss your opportunity to shape this year’s speaker faculty by suggesting an industry executive you would like to hear from in our call for speakers.