Cargo Facts is excited to announce the fourth annual Cargo Facts EMEA, taking place live at the Sofitel Dubai Downtown on May 9-11.
The event offers stakeholders a direct connection to leading aviation and business executives throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa, drawing together an exclusive group of innovative buyers, sellers, financiers, service providers and operators of aircraft for professional education and networking.
Relevant topics to be explored include:
- The EMEA region’s appetite for narrowbody conversions;
- Fleet modernization and expansion in EMEA express;
- Freighter aircraft leasing;
- Mega hubs and spokes in the Gulf:
- The future of air cargo capacity sales and distribution; and
- Innovation in airfreight technology
Cargo Facts EMEA will offer stakeholders the opportunity to network and discuss the year of growth and opportunity that ushered in multiple new kids on the block as new freighter operators entered the market while smaller regional airlines added freighters to their fleet.
In addition, at least nine new lessors of 737NG freighters have entered the market and that number is expected to grow in 2022, along with the ramp up in A321 and A330 conversion capacity.
Take part in a premier event that will address these transactions and more at Cargo Facts EMEA.