Cargo Facts has officially released the revamped agenda for our first annual Cargo Facts EMEA, to be held 4-6 February at the Westin Grand Frankfurt. Building on the success of Cargo Facts Symposium and Cargo Facts Asia, and co-hosted by Frankfurt Airport, Cargo Facts EMEA shifts the spotlight to the EMEA region (Europe, the Middle East, and Africa).
A few of the exciting sessions at Cargo Facts EMEA 2019 include:
- Express networks in Europe: trends and opportunities
- Breaking barriers to airfreight through global collaboration
- Alternatives to jet freighters: air cargo’s next frontier
- Innovations in e-commerce logistics
- The new world of freighter conversions
Cargo Facts EMEA will also feature unique DEMOvation sessions, where visionary startups will demo in front of an engaged and enthusiastic audience of logistics and aviation professionals.
As is customary, we invite you to help shape our speaker faculty for Cargo Facts EMEA by letting us know which speakers you would like to hear from here in our call for speakers.
See you in Frankfurt!