Freighter fleet renewal and growth are underway at many carriers domiciled in Europe, Africa and the Middle East, and with an increasing number of narowbody passenger-to-freighter conversion programs now recognized by regulators, the menu of options continues to expand.
Cargo Facts EMEA 2021 will explore these new freighter types and their role in changing fleet dynamics during a virtual roundtable discussion. The panel will be broadcast live to conference participants on Thursday, June 3, at 15:00–15:45 CET, during this year’s virtual presentation of Cargo Facts EMEA.
The featured panelists include:
- Joerg Andriof, Senior Vice President and Global Head of Investment at Titan Aviation Leasing;
- George Chisholm, Executive Director, Texel Air;
- Edvinas Demenius, Vice President Sales and Development, SmartLynx;
- Richard Greener, Senior Vice President and Manager, GECAS Cargo; and
- Alastair Willson, Managing Director, Titan Airways.
Cargo Facts EMEA 2021, taking place virtually June 2-3, will consist of both live and on-demand sessions.
Panelists represent a wide spectrum of leasing and operating activities across the EMEA region. GECAS was the launch customer for Boeing’s 737-800BCF and owns the majority of the in-service 737-800BCF fleet. Texel Air was the launch customer for the 737-700 FlexCombi, and is in the process of adding its first 737-800BCF. Titan Airways operates a pair of A321-200P2Fs and has plans to further grow its narrowbody fleet. SmartLynx plans to add to its fleet both A321-200PCFs and A321-200P2Fs and will operate them on an ACMI-basis for DHL Express.
To view the full agenda, or register, visit cargofactsemea.com/