Cargo Facts is pleased to announce the fifth annual Cargo Facts EMEA, taking place live Feb. 6-8 at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre.
The conference enables participants to communicate directly with leaders in the aviation, cargo and business sectors throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa, creating a platform for global executives in the financing, leasing and airline industries to engage new opportunities and build synergy through professional networking.
Featured panel discussions on the agenda will include:
- Air cargo and freighters in EMEA growth markets;
- Assessing Africa’s potential and pitfalls for airfreight advancement;
- 737NG and A320 Family conversions: changing of the guard;
- The lessor perspective on freighters and conversions; and
- EMEA express and the growing ACMI fleet.
The past year has seen new freighter operators emerge in the EMEA region that are now flying 737-800Fs and A321Fs, while more lessors are adding these freighter types to their portfolio. More are expected to follow next year.
Cargo Facts EMEA will offer stakeholders a forum to discuss these developments while exploring new opportunities and expanding existing partnerships.