Cargo Facts is pleased to announce a roundtable dedicated to engines at this year’s Cargo Facts Symposium, taking place virtually Oct. 27-28.
Titled “Powering the next generation: engines, engine supply chain and maintenance,” this panel will be presented as a pre-recorded session, made available on demand to attendees on Tuesday, Oct. 27.
While hundreds of passenger aircraft remain parked around the world, in the case of freighters it has been the opposite, with many operators reporting record utilization. This discussion will address the effect the pandemic has had on the engines powering cargo aircraft, both now and in the future.
The panel consists of the following speakers:
- Aileen Barton, Marketing Director, Services at GE Aviation
- Les Cronin, Senior Director of Marketing & Sales, The Americas, MTU Maintenance
- Larry Gray, Director – V2500 / PW2000 / PW4000 Marketing, Pratt & Whitney
- Justin Phelan, Vice President Marketing, Engine Lease Finance
- Jamie Sismey, Marketing Executive – Americas, Rolls-Royce
Cargo Facts Symposium is the leading airfreight conference, and it remains vitally crucial to the industry during the COVID-19 crisis. This year’s virtual event runs on a digital platform that allows for panels, live discussion and Q&A, as well as one-on-one networking. Qualified airline delegates are eligible for complimentary access. More information, along with the complete conference agenda, is available here.