Cargo Facts has officially released the new agenda for Cargo Facts Asia 2019, to be held 15-17 April at the Langham Shanghai.
Cargo Facts Asia explores industry trends, opportunities, and challenges in the Asia-Pacific region. With the rise of own-operated networks, increasing China-US trade regulations, and China’s Belt and Road initiative, Cargo Facts Asia 2019 is the platform to discuss the future of air cargo.
A few of the exciting sessions at Cargo Facts Asia 2019 include:
- Meeting the needs of Asia express
- Exploring specialty cargo and how e-commerce continues to change the sector
- India focus: air cargo’s next frontier
- Gateways and trade lanes: an update on Asian infrastructure development
- Freighter conversions: fleet planning and sourcing for the Asian market
As is customary, we invite you to help shape our speaker faculty for Cargo Facts Asia by letting us know which speakers you would like to hear from in our call for speakers.
See you in Shanghai!