The 2013 Cargo Facts Aircraft Symposium speaker faculty features leading executives from the passenger and freighter aircraft industry. All Symposium attendees will have the opportunity to gain keen insights from the following speakers:
* KEYNOTE SPEAKER – Tewolde GebreMariam, CEO, Ethiopian Airlines.
* Phil Blum, VP Acquisition – Planning and Performance, FedEx
* Richard Greener, SVP, GECAS
* Geoff Kehr, Global Fleet Manager, DHL
* Achim Martinka, Vice President Americas, Lufthansa Cargo
* Shawn McWhorter, President – NCA Americas, NCA
* Ram Menen, Former Vice President, Emirates SkyCargo
* Dan Pietrzak, Director – Aircraft Transactions, Delta
* Michael Steen, EVP & CEO, Atlas Air Worldwide
Come to the Symposium to keep pace with the latest industry trends, tactics, and strategies, and aim higher. Click Here to Register Now.