The 2015 edition of the Cargo Facts Symposium has been revised to feature a slate of speakers new to the 21st annual event.
“These new speakers are part of a concerted effort by the Cargo Facts team to feature new voices and new perspectives on air cargo industry trends and opportunities,” said JJ Hornblass, the event’s chairman. “We are extremely proud of our speaker lineup, and look forward to an exceptional 2015 symposium.”
In addition to new speakers, Cargo Facts 2015 will feature two new sessions on subjects that are particularly important in the current environment.
Among the new faces in Miami on 26 – 28 October will be:
- Robert M. Brown, Partner Vx Capital, Partners
- Stavros Evangelakakis, Director, Temperature Sensitive Products, Cargolux
- Hugh Flynn, CEO, ASL Aviation Group
- Stuart Hatcher, Chief Intelligence Officer, IBA Group
- Glyn Hughes, Global Head of Cargo, IATA
- David Kerr, VP Cargo, Etihad Airways
- Yosef (Yosi) Melamed, Executive Vice President & General Manager, IAI – Bedek
- Leandro Moreira, Director, Brinks Life Sciences
- Jon Olin, Chief Administrative Officer & General Counsel, Worldwide Air Logistics Group, Inc
- Bob Peart, Magnetar Capital
- Steven Polmans, Head of Cargo, Sales & Marketing, Brussels Airport Company
- Bert Van Leeuwan, Managing Director Aviation Research, DVB Bank
In addition to these new voices, some of the very best speakers from past editions of the Symposium have confirmed their participation in 2015.
And keeping with the mandate to freshen Cargo Facts, the second session on Day One is titled Pharma & Perishables Focus, which is new for 2015. It will be in the format of a round table discussion moderated by Sebastiaan Scholte, CEO of Jan de Rijk Logistics and Chairman of the Cool Chain Association. A second new session, also a round-table discussion, will center on the increasingly important Charter and ACMI business, and will be moderated by ACMG Senior Director Alan Hedge.
For more information on the Symposium, including detailed descriptions of all the sessions and the surrounding social events, go to www.cargofactssymposium.com.