The 29th Cargo Facts Symposium will take place this week, Oct. 25-27, at the Omni Hotel in San Diego.
Cargo Facts’ premier event will bring industry stakeholders and leaders together to share insights and outlook on the latest developments in the freighter market. This year’s event will include two fireside chats, featuring Betsy Seaton, chief executive of Saltchuk Aviation, and Malcolm Macbeth, senior vice president of global air fleet management for DHL Express.
Other members of the speaker faculty featured at this year’s symposium include:
- Bob Weiss, director of Boeing Converted Freighters at Boeing Global Services;
- Diogo Elias, senior vice president of Avianca Cargo;
- Eamonn Forbes, SVP and chief commercial officer at Titan Aviation Leasing;
- Aleksey Matyushev, CEO and co-founder of Natilus; and
- David Waddington, director of sustainability marketing at Airbus.
A full agenda
The symposium agenda will include enlightening presentations and in-depth panel discussions on industry trends, new conversion programs, prototypes and automation entering the market space. Some highlights are:
- A freighter leasing discussion that will examine lease rates, demand and availability of freighter types in each segment of the industry;
- An e-commerce market analysis and outlook presentation by Cargo Facts Consulting on the impact of e-commerce logistics in the freighter market;
- A panel discussion on the large-widebody market to include updates on 777 versus A350medium-widebody freighter demand, shifting momentum among freighter types and projected timelines for new and existing orders;
- A presentation highlighting achievements in sustainable aviation fuel, aircraft and engine developments that will help reduce the carbon footprint globally; and
- Valuations of aircraft and engines.
- Roundtable discussions on trends and opportunities in the air freighter market, with a virtual Q&A with Global Crossing Airlines Chairman and Chief Executive Ed Wegel to set the stage.
Follow Cargo Facts’ daily editorial coverage of the event at the Cargo Facts Symposium 2023 page.
The 29th Cargo Facts Symposium takes place at the Omni Hotel in San Diego. It is not too late to register for the event online or in person.