The 28th annual Cargo Facts Symposium will take place this week, Oct. 19-21, at the InterContinental Hotel in San Diego.
Cargo Facts’ flagship event will gather respected and experienced industry leaders together to provide their perspective on developing trends in the freighter market, and kicks off with a fireside chat with Peter Corfitsen, chief executive at Maersk Air Cargo.
This year, the Symposium will feature Robert Convey, senior vice president of sales and marketing at Aeronautical Engineers Inc (AEI), Gilles Collaveri, business development director at ATR Aircraft, and Jason Berry, vice president of cargo at Air Canada, among many others.
The agenda includes insightful panel discussions on the current events that will shape the future of the industry, including:
- An e-commerce market assessment and forecast presentation by our Cargo Facts Consulting team on the current state of e-commerce logistics, with a particular eye on airfreight implications;
- A conversion market discussion that will address and assess the demand of conversion profiles by type and provide updates on new and ended programs;
- A panel discussion on the 777 vs. A350 and the future of the large-widebody market that addresses the future replacements of the quad and tri-engine widebody freighters;
- A presentation that identifies the progress of sustainable aviation fuel (SAF) and the challenges that lie ahead to reduce the carbon footprint in the freighter industry; and
- Valuations of aircraft and engine.
Follow the Cargo Facts daily editorial coverage of the event at the Cargo Facts Symposium page here.
For more details or to register for CFS, click here.